Teams of volunteers organised by the Friends of Broomfield Park have been responsible for a
number of improvements to the Park over the last three or four years, and we have several new projects
that we are developing. We always welcome new volunteers and it's entirely your choice how much time you devote to helping us. These are our current projects:
- Looking after the plants in the Conservatory and opening it to the public on Wednesday and Sunday afternoons. See the Conservatory Volunteering Page.
- Helping maintain the Community Orchard. Please email us or just turn up when the Orchard is open.
- Helping us plant and maintain native hedgerows around the borders of the park. Please contact David March.
- Helping us plant and maintain the Dipali Memorial Garden. Please contact Mark Shenker .
- Helping the Palmers Greenery cafe project. If you would like to bake cakes or serve in the cafe, please contact the Palmers Greenery Cafe Team.